Music influences the way we feel. We have all experienced the emotional shift that occurs whilst listening to music; it can make us feel melancholy or completely elated and can vastly change or enhance the mood we are in.
So, it won’t be a surprise to hear that music plays a large part in raising (or lowering) one’s vibration. It is said that nothing moves your energy faster than music.
It is a wonderful tool to use on a daily basis to get yourself vibrating at a higher frequency with minimal effort.
There are 3 factors to consider when choosing the music you listen to if you are wanting to use music to increase your vibration:
- The Pitch of the music – as with all energy, sound has a vibrational frequency, music with a lower tone has a lower vibrational frequency and music with high-pitched tones has a higher vibrational frequency.
- Speed of the music – sounds with a faster speed tend to have a higher vibrational frequency.
- Words affect vibration – remember how everything is energy, even words? It follows that if you are listening to music with negative lyrics the words will have a lower vibration than a song with positive lyrics.
Bach’s music is deemed to have a high vibration as the majority of his music is high-pitched and at a relatively fast pace.
Tips & Tricks to bringing high vibrational music into your day:
- Create a morning playlist with upbeat, fun and inspirational music that you can play whilst you are getting dressed for the day …. you will find you are dancing out the door to start your day on a joyful note.
- Download the Solfeggio frequencies and play them when you are feeling low – I start with the lowest frequency and work my way up the list until i find the frequency that resonates with me. 5-minutes of the right frequency has my vibration considerably lifted.
- Have a work out playlist ready for when you are going to get some serious sweat-work done. An inspirational playlist is a sure-fire way to keep you motivated and maximise your workout time.
- Engage with a Sound Therapist – singing bowls are a beautiful Energy Healing modality that not only have the ability to reduce pain but also leave you feeling peaceful and in high spirits.
There are many resources out there providing high vibrational music, a lot of them are free and easy to download. It is essential to listen to music that resonates with you positively, keep in mind that if the music resonates with you and makes you feel good it will be increasing your vibrational level.
Solfeggio frequencies are popular choices, as is classical music – in particular music by Bach, Mozart and Verdi because they based their music on the natural vibration of A=432 Hz.
Listening to frequencies such as the solfeggio frequencies is proven to balance and clear blocks in the chakras.
To get a bit technical: According to Richard Huisken, music tuned to 432 Hz is softer and brighter, giving greater clarity and is easier on the ears. Most modern music worldwide has been tuned to A=440 Hz and it is said that this frequency conflicts with chakras from the base of the spine to the heart; and stimulates the ego and left-brain function, which can suppress our intuition.